Instructions for online voting
1. Go to the website nuortenbudjetti.hel.fi.
2. Sign in at the top right corner of the page.
3. Select Pupils’ Wilma credentials as your sign in method. Your teacher will help you if you have forgotten your password.
3. After authentication, the service will automatically direct you to vote in your local area. The area is determined based on your school. If you want, you can change the area.
4. Take your time and read through the ideas that are up for voting and consider which ones you want to vote for. You have three votes at your disposal.
5. You can vote for up to three different ideas. You can give each idea one vote. If you want, you can decide not to use all of your votes, or abstain from voting if you do not want to vote for any of the ideas.
6. Once you have made your choice, click the “preview and vote” button. Be sure to confirm your vote!
If you have any problems signing in, please contact your teacher or local youth worker, they will help you!
Watch the voting instruction video here (External link)!