Instructions for online voting
- Go to the address nuortenbudjetti.hel.fi.
- Click on the text in the top bar of the website that says "Voting is open - Start voting."
- The website will prompt you to log in. Enter your phone number to receive a code via text message, which you can use to log in. (Note: If you cannot use text message login, you can obtain the code from a youth counselor).
- The voting area is determined based on the location of your school. You can change the voting area if you wish.
- Take your time to review the proposals and consider how to distribute your available votes. You have 3 votes in total. You can give one vote to each proposal, and you don't have to use all of your votes. If you don't want to vote for any proposal, you can abstain.
- Once you have selected the proposals to vote for, click the "Preview and Vote" button. Remember to confirm your choices. After this, your selection cannot be changed.
If you encounter any issues with logging in, you can contact your class teacher or the local youth counselor for assistance; they will help you!